Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ABBA is saving me...

Writing is exciting, inspiring, and very hard.  I am so close to finished with my first erotic romance, and sometimes I just hit a wall.  That is where the dance party comes in...my five-year old daughter is obsessed with the music from MAMA MIA.  And our nightly dance parties (I'm sitting on the ground waving my arms--33 weeks pregnant + dancing = too exhausted for words) and the lyrics of ABBA give me that kick in the pants I need.  Ok so maybe not the lyrics of Take a Chance on Me, but how about The Winner Takes It All?



But tell me, does she kiss like I used to kiss you,

Does it feel the same when she calls your name.
Somewhere deep inside you must know I miss you
But what can I say, rules must be obeyed.


That song gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment